This short survey will tell you approximately how many five year old children you could fight at once.
Results are based on physical prowess, training, swarm-combatting experience, and the flexibility of your moral compass.
Here are the ground rules:
- You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
- There are no weapons or foreign objects
- Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
- The children are merciless and will show no fear
- If a child is knocked unconscious, he is "out." The same goes for you.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN
Thanks to this forum post for the inspiration.